As a developer here you’re responsible for Making Stuff Go. The job is tough to describe because it’s so broad, but historically it has included new product development from conception to implementation, high-volume and high-concurrency programming, and a MacGyver-like dedication to squashing bugs. We have a wide variety of projects and systems. Here are some skills that will come in handy:
- Advanced proficiency with at least one scripting language like PHP or Python. Low-level language experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience running and developing on Open Source platforms like Linux.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- Basic knowledge of typography and design, with the ability to create simple and usable interfaces.
- Must be comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation.
You will find a detail job description here.Apply